menu

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Interview Experience at NRI FINTECH

Name:      Anuradha
venue:      NIT(On campus)
No.of Rounds:  3
written Test:

  • Data structures ,DBMS
  • Aptitude questions
  • C++
Technical Round:

  • Asked me to write a program on linked list 
  • Asked me to write the program for reversing the linked list
  • Asked about dependency relations in DBMS
HR Round:

  • Asked to Tell about my self
  • I have told that i have good leadership qualities 
  • They asked to explain how can i effectively manage the team if a problem occurs in the team
  • So much discussion took place around my opinion of leadership qualities
Finally I had a good experience with NRI Fintech.



3 comments:

  1. what was the package ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of my seniors are saying that NRI Fintech is java based and they prefer students knowing java over C++. Finally got a post that does not say such thing. Thanks. Gave me some relief :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please recall the topics which came in DS? Because DS is so vast subject :|

    ReplyDelete