menu

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Interview Experience at TCS on Campus 2014

Interview Experience at TCS on Campus 2014

Name :              S Harsha 
Date of Venue :December 2013
 No.of Rounds :3
1)Written Round:

  • Higher level aptitude questions ,
  • No questions on english
  • Email writting on a topic will be there duration is 10 min to check our english language skills

2)Technical Round:

  • Asked to write C programs for
    • prime numbers from 1 to 100
    • method for calcuting averages
    • printing an n*3 matrix
    • printing each word of a sentence in separate line
  • Asked some sql queries
  • Asked different products of IT companies like microsoft, IBM,Tcs

3)Personal Interview:

  • Self Details
  • I said my mother is an telugu teacher ,hence they asked me to write a telugu poem
    • i written 
  • Asked to write a note on my role model and 
    • I written and they checked my grammatical mistakes and also checked my writting skills
  • Asked me about ERP
  • Asked me about TCS
  • Asked me whether i can work around india or not
    • i said yes,they asked then how can you convince your parents for it,I said My parents already know dat i am well interested to move around india and to know different culture hence they can easily send me
  • Asked any doubts
    • i said give me feed back about the interview.They said good and learn more about java
  • Finally got selected !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment